Strawberry no-bake dessert with yogurt
For a berry dessert, you only need 4 products, you don’t need to bake, and the taste will be excellent. You can take strawberries, pitted or pitted cherries, blueberries, blackberries, or any other sweet berries. How many berries you need for dessert is up to you.
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- yogurt (you can take Greek, or any fruit) -300 grams
- cheese 9% -300 grams
- berries – how many you take.
- gelatin 15 grams;
- powdered sugar or sugar – 2-3 tbsp to taste.
How to cook
- First of all, pour gelatin with water and let it swell. If you have a microwave, then take ceramic or glass dishes for the microwave. If not, pour it in a metal saucepan, then heat it up in a water bath.
- Leave gelatin for 15-20 minutes.
- Mix cottage cheese, yogurt, sugar and beat with a blender. The more homogeneous the mass, the tastier the dessert will be.
- We take glass bowls, and spread the berries around the edges.
- Melt the gelatin, but do not bring to a boil!
- Melted gelatin is poured into the curd – yogurt mixture and quickly interrupted with a blender.
- It is important that if your mixture of cottage cheese and yogurt is cold, then the gelatin may grab lumps. Therefore, the mixture for a no-bake berry dessert should be at room temperature.
- Pour the mixture into bowls, and decorate with the remaining berries.
- Put in the refrigerator until cold.
This no-bake berry dessert is very light and refreshing. Plus, due to the complete absence of heat treatment, the berries do not lose their vitamin properties. You get pure protein, gelatin for the joints, and vitamins to nourish the brain.
In addition, it is an incredible explosion of flavors.
Bon appetit from Mama Doma!